The Journey of Discovery

 "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt


This quarter has provided me with a variety of fresh information. I discovered that Community-based Research (CBR) encompasses a wide range of topics within a community. I also discovered that it can and should promote a certain community's tourism attractions, delicacies, community events, festivals, traditions, and history. Aside from that, I also gain knowledge about the different categories of Community-based Research. Such as Science Technology and Health, Livelihood and Economics, and many more. In addition, my skills in creating blogs, as well as altering the style and theme of my website, improved.

In learning, we cannot avoid having difficulties and challenges. I don't have any problems with our lessons, but it did make it tough for me to create or make community-based Research because I’m not good at it. Since I'm not an expert in this field, several of the tasks we performed were challenging for me.  But of course, as a student, I will not let my guards down and I will continue to learn no matter how challenging it is.

I overcame these issues by studying so well that no matter how difficult the tasks are I will persevere in this lesson. I’m not good at these lessons but I adjusted myself to study and understand the lecture. Having determination, trusting myself, and knowing my capabilities is also positive trait that will assist me in coping with these problems.

Moving on, I will not give up on learning. I will do my best to make a good performance in our class. And, no matter how hard the lessons are for me, I will do my best to understand and know all of the teachings. I will also be accountable for managing my time so that I can complete all of the tasks and submit them on time. No matter how many obstacles I face, I will not give up in order to achieve my goals and aspirations.

References:

Ivy Panda. 86 Discovery Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. Retrieved March 30, 2022. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/discovery-essay-topics/

Beirut Arab University. Information and Communication Technology in Business | Beirut Arab University. Retrieved March 30, 2022. https://www.bau.edu.lb/BAUUpload/Library/Images/Uploaded%20Images/Research/information%20and%20communication%20tech%20in%20business-shutterstock_291511250.jpg

Techopedia. Computer Science and Information and Communications Technology: What's the Difference? Retrieved March 30, 2022. https://images.techopedia.com/images/uploads/istock-1091348950.jpeg

Web Build. How ICT can help your business grow. Retrieved March 30, 2022. https://web-build.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/How-ICT-can-help-your-business-grow-1300x731.gif


Comments

Popular Posts