What was discovered

 New Learnings

This quarter has been genuinely full of fresh discoveries that have provided me with new information and learnings about technology and HTML, proving that my sufferings have been worthwhile in this second quarter. I discovered and learned about HTML (standard markup language) in which it enables me to create my own web pages and website. Using HTML tags and codes, I can also add pictures, change the fonts, font size, and background color to be used on the web page. HTML allows me to get programming knowledge and new abilities that I may apply in the future. I also learned a lot about the topics we studied this quarter, despite the fact that it was difficult for me to grasp the lessons.

In education, we can’t deny the fact that we encounter difficulties and challenges. I don't have any problems with our lessons, but it did make it tough for me to understand all of the different tags that would be utilized in creating the contents of the web pages. Since I'm not very competent in this field, the first week of this quarter was difficult for me to acclimatize to the lectures. But as I learned more about HTML, I became less anxious.

I approach these issues by thoroughly studying the subject. I also educate myself with HTML in order to understand and grasp its many lessons. I'm not very excellent at these lessons, but I've adjusted myself to study and understand HTML. Trusting myself and knowing my capabilities is also a viable option for dealing with these concerns.

Moving on, I will do my best for the upcoming quarter and for the new lessons. No matter how difficult the subject, I will do my best to understand and know all of the teachings. I will also be responsible for the actions I make that have an impact to my studies. No matter how many obstacles I face, I will not give up in order to achieve my objectives and aspirations.


References:

MDN Web Docs. Getting started with the Web. Retrieved January 23, 2022. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/Getting_started_with_the_web/HTML_basics

Udacity. The Best Ways to Learn HTML. Retrieved January 23, 2022. https://www.udacity.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/HTML_Blog-scaled.jpeg

Fab Academy. Mohammad Elsayyed's Portfolio. Retrieved January 23, 2022. http://fabacademy.org/2018/labs/fablabegypt/students/mohammad-elsayyed/websitepic.jpg

 

Comments

Popular Posts